By using this website, you agree to comply with these Terms and Conditions and any changes that we make to them from time to time. If you do not agree with our Terms and Conditions then please do not use this site.
Our website, and the materials and information available from it, are provided for general guidance purposes only. Nothing on this site, including materials and information available from this site or subsequently shared with you, represents professional advice in any way. AVETSA™ will take reasonable care in the presentation of information on this site however, we make no representations or warranty whatsoever regarding the accuracy, currency, completeness or suitability of this website, or any information that we may share with you for your particular circumstances. Reliance on any information on this site, or shared with you by us, is done so solely at your risk.
We do not warrant and do not represent that our website and the content on our website, or third party websites, are free from viruses or other defects. We provide content on the basis that you assume all responsibility for any loss, damage or consequence resulting directly or indirectly from your access to or use of our website and our materials regardless of how those materials are provided.
We do not warrant that your access of our website will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free. Your access to this website may be suspended in the case of system failure, maintenance, repair or any reason beyond our control.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude all liability to you or anyone else for any loss, liability or any damage suffered or arising from or relating in any way to:
- Any access to or use of this site or any of the materials and information available from this site or materials and information otherwise made available to you;
- Any reliance on, or decision made on the basis of, information or material available (or omitted) from this website, or materials and information otherwise made available to you;
- Any representation relating to the existence or availability of any education or training course or qualification advertised on this site or otherwise marketed by us;
- Any representation relating to the existence or availability of any government funding advertised on this site or otherwise marketed by us;
- Any fault, delays, interruptions or lack of availability of this website for any reason; and
- Any information or material carried on any website operated by a third party which may be accessed from this website.
If any warranty cannot be excluded, then to the maximum extent permitted by law, our liability will be limited, at our option, to resupply of the relevant service, the cost of resupplying the service or the cost of repairing the services. Neither you nor us will be responsible or liable for any indirect, consequential, incidental, exemplary, punitive or special damages, loss, liability or expense.
Links to or from other sites
If we link to other sites then we do so because we believe they may be of interest to you. We make no representations about the accuracy of third party sites linked from this site. Further, AVETSA™ does not accept any responsibility for the content of any third party sites linked from this site.
Completing applications for enrolment and other expressions of interest
You must immediately update and inform us of any changes to your information. This will ensure we can communicate relevant changes to potential education or training providers.
Copyright and trade marks
The AVETSA™ brands and all other trademarks, trade names, logos on this site are the property of Australian VET Skills Academy Pty Ltd ABN 85 605 695 985 and its licensors.
This website represents the copyright of Australian VET Skills Academy Pty Ltd ABN 85 605 695 985. You may only access, use and print the information and material on this website for non-commercial or personal use provided that you keep intact all copyright and proprietary notices. Any unauthorised reproduction is prohibited.
AVETSA™ is an Australian business owned by Australian VET Skills Academy Pty Ltd ABN 85 605 695 985 and these Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of Queensland. Although information from this website may be accessible in other jurisdictions, we do not represent that we hold any authorisations or approvals required to provide our services in any or all jurisdictions where this website, and our material, is accessed.
AVETSA™ is a website offered exclusively by Australian VET Skills Academy Pty Ltd ABN 85 605 695 985 (AVETSA™, ‘we’ or ‘us’ as the context requires). These terms and conditions form a binding legal agreement (Agreement) between you and us and apply to your entry into and participation in any of the AVETSA™ marketed programs.
In consideration for the provision of our services to you, you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions in this Agreement and any changes that we make to them from time to time. If you do not agree with the terms and conditions in this Agreement then please do not apply to enrol through our website.
Our relationship with you:
We will enrol you in one of your chosen course offered by AVETSA or available through our Course Providers.
- Provide our career coaching services, including through a series of regular conversations with you, to support you in your efforts to achieve your career goals; and
- Work with you to help you locate an opportunity for further study to advance your education.
You will, at all times during your relationship with us:
- Provide us with truthful and accurate information; and
- Keep us Informed of any changes to your personal circumstances, including changes to your career and education goals.
You acknowledge and agree:
- Our services may include advice and recommendations, but subject to the provisions contained in this Agreement and any rights you may have at law, all of your decisions in connection with the implementation of our advice and recommendations are solely your responsibility; and,
- Your involvement and participation is not a guarantee of success or otherwise of any proposed career path and will not guarantee you a place for further study.
Limitation of Liability
AVETSA™, its agents and subcontractors, and each of their officers, or employees will, to the maximum extent permitted by law, not be liable to you for any actions, claims, damages, liabilities, costs, expenses, or losses in any way arising out of or relating to the services or this Agreement (including from a breach of this Agreement or any negligent act or omission of AVETSA™).
To the extent we cannot exclude our liability to you for the provision of our services; our liability is limited, at our election, to:
- Resupplying the services to you; or
- The cost of resupplying the services to you.
This Agreement will automatically come to an end once you are no longer enrolled in one of our Provider Courses (for example, if you cancel your enrolment or complete your course of study). Either party may also terminate this agreement, with immediate effect, upon notice to the other party. That notice can be provided by email or by phone.
Provisions in this Agreement relating to liability and governing law survive the termination or expiry of this Agreement.
This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties with respect to its subject matter and supersedes all other oral or written representations, understandings or agreements relating to the subject matter.
This Agreement takes effect, is governed by and will be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Queensland.